Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 messed up with streaming apps' lock screen controls

(Topic created on: 20-03-2024 09:31 PM)
bayram sarikaya
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I'm using A23 and updated to One UI 6 a few days ago. Right now the biggest issue is the fact that the controls of such apps as Spotify, Audible, Audiobooks etc. aren't showing on the lock screen (if I get a message, for example, I get a notification but that is not my problem). I don't see any controls on the lock screen although in the notification categories I turned on absolutely everything including lock screen, badge, and pop-up options. Any solutions please because it's driving me crazy to turn off the lock every time just to skip a song or move forward/backward. Thanks to to community in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
willieloea
Student
Options

Hi, I have the same issue with my A13. I haven't found a solution, but a workaround is to swipe down on any notifications on the lock screen to reveal all notifications, including the media player. I hope someone figures out how to fix this

0 Likes
willieloea
Student
Options

Okay I actually found the solution here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Discussions/Music-widget-not-showing-on-lock-screen/td-p/2013715

I went to Settings -> lock screen -> Widgets, and turned on 'music'. It probably shouldn't be like this since widgets are seperate from lock screen notifications. But hey, it works now :smiling-face:

0 Likes