Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5 for A53

(Topic created on: 09-11-2022 08:19 AM)
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
The one UI 5 has arrived today for the A53 in the UK at around 2.2gb with the October Patch though. Just downloading it now.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
DogeatsBaguette
Student
Options
Flip 4 just got November security patch 🥲
nelldog
Apprentice
Options
Samsung are a joke. I've got the fold 4 and still on android 12. Why is a mid range device being upgraded before a flagship😡
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Strange it's still October patch tho.🤔Screenshot_20221109_085727_Software update.jpg
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Not sure, but hopefully you will get it soon 🤞
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Perhaps the November patch will be later, the monthly patches were normally around 26th of the month for me, although the last patch was the 13th.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's currently going through Beta testing and should be out later this month
Z Fold and Z Flip range have extra features and software that would require testing before releasing it
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
It's arrived for me too (A53 5G - UK). I'll download it when I'm in a strong network signal area later. Strange that it says with the 1st October security patch, as I'm already on that.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
After reading all the negative comments about this big update. Am I the only one 💩ing themselves about installing it? 😆
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I haven't had any major issues yet 🤞The battery usage is down a couple of percent on normal, but as with any OS upgrade, this will right itself in few days or so once it gets use to my normal phone use I guess.
0 Likes