Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

***** Office QR CODE can't be downloaded

(Topic created on: 02-10-2023 05:11 PM)
spooky99
Apprentice
Options
The Post Office has sent me link to download a QR CODE in order to print a label but my phone won't allow it to appear, how to I sort this out ?
13 REPLIES 13
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I can't see how that answer will help him, he wants to download a code and not to clear the cache!
0 Likes
spooky99
Apprentice
Options
Hi there, I don't even know what a cache is ! But I do hope you can help as I can't send the parcel back unless I can bring up the QR CODE
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you sure it's the post office who sent you or the company that you are returning to?

You could ask them to resend it in the email.
0 Likes
spooky99
Apprentice
Options
I have tried that, they did re send it but the QR CODE box was blank
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try a different browser
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @spooky99  Certainly try another Browser,, go to Settings-Apps-Choose Default Apps, can change the one for the Browser.  If still issues can you check the permissions in your email application(Settings-Apps-Gmail- permissions for instance).   when you go go to Settings-Apps-choose Default Apps you will see opening links near the bottom,when you tap on that is open links in apps selected?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not sure if it will help, maybe download a pdf reader from the play store and then try downloading it.

Or

As others have mentioned maybe try Microsoft Edge. Set it as your default browser under settings > default apps.
0 Likes
spooky99
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for all your help. I took the phone to the 02 shop this morning and a very helpful assistant did it for me. Parcel has now gone off.
What a great forum so glad to be a member