Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 06:44 PM)
ùygtg
Student
Options
How do I stop Samsung notifications?

I don't agree to their terms and conditions and wouldn't use the galaxy store it it saved my life

I'm paying for the phone yes? Right then stop fricking sending me notifications I'm not the slightest bit interested in!!!!!!!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ùygtg Hello, if you mean to disable Galaxy store notifications, you can do it as follows. Access Settings / Applications and search for the Galaxy store app. In the options, see Notifications, click on Notifications and see more options. In the Categories option of notification, you can deactivate all, except the important notifications. I hope that it serves you. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

ùygtg
Student
Options
Thanks very much for the reply
As for important notifications, if from Samsung there aren't any even it they think they are. Is it possible to stop "terms and conditions" notifications? They are so boring Samsung sending updated ts and Cs every 5 minutes. Might have to boycott Samsung products for the rest of my life
0 Likes
jimmyjames
First Poster
Options
I'm having similar problems, they keep sending me notifications about viruses on my phone every 5 minutes. I have a good protection on it , so don't need any more. How can I stop them ?
0 Likes
ùygtg
Student
Options
Whilst I indeed have a Samsung phone I don't have any contract with Samsung so they need to back.

I wouldn't mind 1 notification that says I then agree to future ts and Cs they send that I NEVER read.

Seriously will never buy Samsung again and recommend to anyone who will listen that they don't either. Who do Samsung think they are?

It's like buying some sweets then getting sugar manufacturers hassling you even week.
0 Likes