Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No phone calls and texts after recent update

(Topic created on: 05-08-2022 07:51 PM)
Avgustine
Explorer
Options

I had an update recently. And after that phone calls and texts are acting up. Call going through for a caller but I don't see it at all. Same with texts. People trying to reach me.  Seeing everything is OK on their end and starting to think I am ignoring them.

Phone a72

Screenshot_20220805-122223_Settings.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
Avgustine
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20220805-122409_Software update.jpg

 it was the update made my phone basically useless

Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Avgustine  Hello, as a user, I am very sorry for what has happened to you.
I have seen in the screenshots Service provider software version, do you have CSC code  Russia? Did you have it before if you remember this version? I have read that by mistake some users have received the wrong CSC code, and the solution would be a correction patch. I don't know if it's your case.
Try a few steps to find an alternative solution, such as reset APNs, or change the mobile network to 3G / 2G. I hope you solve it

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Avgustine
Explorer
Options

It is a phone from Russia. I am in the US. Well everything was working perfectly until that update. I don't think the problem is with settings. It looks like more of a system bug

0 Likes
Avgustine
Explorer
Options

I did. But it doesn't look like I am out service or not on a network. Mobile data works good. Signal's good.  It  there is no symptoms of network issues

0 Likes
Avgustine
Explorer
Options

T mobile.

But it was OK for 6 months. And just after the update this problem started to occur. I reinstalled Sim and stuff.  Rebooted countless times. I mean I tried everything that is in my power. It's clearly system problem after software update

0 Likes
Avgustine
Explorer
Options

OK as I understand you suggest to change country in Samsung account which I barely used. @that's definitely going to take some time bc I wasn't able to change it myself and had to make a support request. I'll let you know if that helped

0 Likes
Avgustine
Explorer
Options

Well idk if I am in the right place.

Its just grayed out.

Screenshot_20220805-170801_Samsung account.jpg

0 Likes
Avgustine
Explorer
Options

But doesn't language and country are different things? On my screenshot you can see I have language set to English

0 Likes
Avgustine
Explorer
Options

Yep. Thats what I am about to do once I reach my home pc.