Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internal audio when screen recording a game

(Topic created on: 05-02-2024 10:56 AM)
MrBeast666
Explorer
Options

Hi, when i screen record a game on my a52s 5g i get a video without audio even though im using internal audio in builtin screen recorder setting...please help.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @MrBeast666.

Some apps do have restrictions that will stop you from recording the in-app audio or screen recording the app altogether. It would be worth speaking to the app provider to make sure there are no restrictions as such.

AtshaamY

UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
as mentioned, you can search if the game has a restriction for screen recording while playing.
0 Likes
MrBeast666
Explorer
Options

no it has no restriction to screen recording, there is tons of recordings of this game on internet and just in the pat few days many players shared their recordings on our social media group ,i used to do that as well using my a10s and infinix hot 30 but i can't with a52s 5g

0 Likes
MrBeast666
Explorer
Options

no they have no restriction as i said in other reply hundreds of players share their recordings on YouTube and Facebook groups and yes i contacted the game support they didn't say anything about restricting screen recording and they advised me to contact the recording app support instead

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
could you maybe use a 3rd party app instead to see if that works?, i think theres a setting that somewhere that blocks ingame audio recording, not sure tho.
0 Likes
MrBeast666
Explorer
Options

i tried many apps from playstore but problem is still there

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
i dont see how this could be a samsung issue then.
0 Likes
MrBeast666
Explorer
Options

a guy have this same problem on his samsung device told me the problem showed up after an update...also there is another guy playing a game named diablo immortal on his s22 ultra posted about this issue ....i installed that game and screen recorded it just to check and there was no audio as well ... so can you please try and install one of this 2 games (world of tanks blitz - diablo immortal) and see if you will have any issue recording it

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi there, i have the s23 series device but i have no problem checking it out, what audio are you trying to record so i know what to look for?