Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 07:57 AM)
Bev60
First Poster
Options
Despite following all the online instructions, my mms won't work. It was but suddenly stopped.  Can anyone help please? 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Bev60 ,

happy to help! What phone are you using and what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far (so we don't repeat ourselves)? 

0 Likes
Bev60
First Poster
Options
Hi. Followed Samsungs advice about switching wi fi on and off. Followed instructions about going onto the messaging app etc. Sorry, can't be more specific. Always worked before. No idea what I've done
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Not to worry,  @Bev60 , we are here to help. Can you tell us if you are able to send and receive SMS? If so, please check with your network that these MMS settings on your device are correct and ensure that you don't have any restriction set on your phone for the MMS from: Messaging app> Menu (3 dots)> Settings> More settings> Multimedia messages.

Alternatively, you can reset your APN settings which may automatically add the correct settings. You can do this by following these steps: From the Home Screen, swipe either up or down to access apps> Settings> Connections> Mobile networks> Access point names> Menu> Reset to default.

0 Likes
Bev60
First Poster
Options
Hi. Thanks but tried both if those and I still can't send. Should I take it into the tesco O2 store?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Yes, @Bev60  they may be able to see if this is enabled on your account or not. 

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
if you're on contract check if there is a spend cap blocking your MMS going through. MMS are normally chargeable services so get blocked if you have a zero spend cap.
0 Likes