Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marking SMS from business providers as Spam using phrases

(Topic created on: 13-11-2019 09:21 AM)
Cancer
Explorer
Options

I am using Galaxy A50 and surprisingly I cannot mark any SMS from business as SPAM. FOr example if I get SMS offers from Uber or Babaj finance, I cannot mark it as spam since it does not have a number. 

Operating system should have options to mark spam using phrases.

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Cancer: If you open the SMS message and tap the 3 dots in the top right corner of the conversation thread, you can choose to block the contact from there. Another option to try is to open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Block Numbers > Block Unknown Callers > On, although this might not work if the messages have a named sender. What I'd suggest is contacting Uber and Babaj Finance directly, or checking their app settings if you have them installed, and enquiring about opting out of their marketing comms. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Cancer
Explorer
Options

Hi,

In the options you have given we can block numbers but not from a business which does nto have any number.\Please check the attached snap shot in which when we open sms , we do not find any 3 dots and you canot block since we do not have any number of the business sender.

I do not have any apps related to those business installed in my phone.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
ArnulfVK
First Poster
Options

What about crm? I believe that this is the ideal way to keep up business communication with colleagues, business partners and clients. I can advise you to check crm for networking. This is the top best CRMs for business, among which you will definitely find something suitable for you by reading the description of each CRM.

0 Likes