Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loud audio popping issue when listening to music while navigating with voice assistant

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 02:01 AM)
Saidinas
First Poster
Options
Hey guys, first, sorry for my english. I am useing samsung a50s with voice assistant on, since I am a blind user. I love to chat with my friend while listening or watching video on youtube with the split screen mode. Lately I notice an issue while doing the things above, yes as the topic says, it's an audio popping. what I mean with audio popping is, sometimes a short but loud popping sounds could be heard in my left headset, these usually happeneds when the samsung tts that I am useing for voice assistant starts speaking. These popping really hurts my ear, and I am still looking for a solution. I tried with diffrent headset, but still the same problem, also tried to toggle on and off the dolby atmos in the advance sounds setting, but no luck. oh yeah, I am running android 9/pie and it's up to date. Could any of you help me with this? I urgently need a fix. thanks before everyone
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Saidinas! Are you still having issues with this or you managed to sort it? 

0 Likes