Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines on camera

(Topic created on: 04-03-2023 05:06 AM)
Members_INRAoVC
First Poster
Options

16779064800935931837154485948519.jpg

When I use my main camera, there are some horizontal en vertical white lines on it (see image).  Does anybody recognize this problem or does anyone have a suggestion what I could try? Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have they always been there or just appeared ? @Members_INRAoVC 

Try running the diagnostic tool test in your Samsung Members app.

Then try > Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Try clearing the camera cache via Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache, but if that doesnot  help and all looks OK including your camera lens module then a Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

sharky23
First Poster
Options
I have a Samsung s24 and these have just appeared too!
0 Likes
Theensuen
First Poster
Options

IMG-20240411-WA0005.jpeg

 I just encountered this issue this morning too. Yesterday night, when I took photos, everything's just fine. But right now, there are two lines appearing when I use the main camera, I didn't even drop my phone. But when I zoom in 3 times, there is no more lines. How can I solve it? Urgent!!!

0 Likes
gbuck97
First Poster
Options

I just got a new S24 since my 3 year old S21 had given out on me. Phone was working great for the first week but then a couple days ago I noticed this same problem with rear camera. Looks just like your photo with the two lines and yellow coloration. Only difference is my lines are on the top right corner and a little shorter. Doesn't matter the lighting or angle, the lines are ever present unless you zoom in enough for them to be out of frame (or switch to the wide angle). Hoping it could be an easy fix, but might need to exercise the warranty.

0 Likes