Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lighting by keyword not working

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 02:14 AM)
kjw
Explorer
Options

My phone is an A71 5G. I set specific colors for a few contacts. All names in the keywords settings exactly match what's in my contacts, both in spelling and in case. None of them work. Any suggestions? Any way to set specific colors for specific apps? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@kjw: I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do. If you're attempting to assign a colour to a contact then please head to the Contacts app > Select a contact > Tap on the circular camera symbol above the name > Tap the '+' symbol under 'Add a profile picture to this contact' > Tap the paint palette > Select a colour > Save. 

To add a colour to an app folder, open the folder > Tap the grey circle in the top right, and select your preferred colour. 

kjw
Explorer
Options

I am trying to get notifications from contacts to have assigned edge lighting colors. You're supposed to be able to do that by using the keyword setting. 

0 Likes
kjw
Explorer
Options

Also, my contacts cannot be modified as you suggested. There is no gray circle. I have to click edit, which pulls up the profile. There is no paint palette. If I click on the picture, I get the options for camera, gallery or a few stickers to choose from. No other options. 

0 Likes