Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy

(Topic created on: 19-02-2024 09:48 PM)
Temi1234
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone, 
Please can someone guide me on how to take screen recordings and screenshots on a Samsung galaxy A14?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mindee
Pioneer
Options

Hello!

To take a screenshot you should try pressing the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously and quickly release them. Your phone should capture the screen, showing a brief animation or sound to indicate that the screenshot was taken successfully. There is also a way of taking screenshot Using Palm Swipe if you're interested tell me. 

To take screen records firstly you have Access the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of the screen.  Look for the "Screen recorder" option (camera logo in a circle). If it's not immediately visible, you may need to swipe left or right among the quick panel icons or edit the buttons that appear in the quick panel to include "Screen recorder'' by pressing three dots in quick panel and trying to find it there. If you're still struggling, let me know.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Mindee
Pioneer
Options

Hello!

To take a screenshot you should try pressing the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously and quickly release them. Your phone should capture the screen, showing a brief animation or sound to indicate that the screenshot was taken successfully. There is also a way of taking screenshot Using Palm Swipe if you're interested tell me. 

To take screen records firstly you have Access the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of the screen.  Look for the "Screen recorder" option (camera logo in a circle). If it's not immediately visible, you may need to swipe left or right among the quick panel icons or edit the buttons that appear in the quick panel to include "Screen recorder'' by pressing three dots in quick panel and trying to find it there. If you're still struggling, let me know.