Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 01:25 PM)
blackcat1
First Poster
Options
My Samsung A32 was updated last week. Since then apps keep crashing and when I'm on the Internet I get thrown out and have to reopen my phone. Any advice on how to fix this gratefully received. It's really annoying and never did it before this new update. Thanks.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Probably best to clear the Partition Cache on your phone
@AndrewL has explained it in his answer here
Scroll down to his answer in the list

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/cache/td-p/3626245#.YqSMSRVB3ic.link

This won't wipe your phone but removes temporary data and cookies etc that can be causing problems with your software
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You could uninstall your Web browser and reinstall it. Last resort you do a factory reset but back your phone first as it will wipe everything off it.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @blackcat1  You could certainly try reinstalling the Browser or trying another one, however I suspect this will not solve the issue.  I would advise clearing the cache partition first as detailed in @Glenntech 's post  in case you do not need a a full factory reset, however sometimes that is necessary if all else fails.  As has already been mentioned important to back up before performing this step.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

blackcat1
First Poster
Options
Thank you all for your replies. I will try the things you have suggested and see how I get on.
0 Likes