Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A72 Bluetooth Earphone Issues Following UI 4 Update

(Topic created on: 26-01-2022 04:44 PM)
CarlBagshaw79
Journeyman
Options

Anyone else having issues with Bluetooth following update to UI 4?

All other devices work apart from Bluetooth audio. Cant get my BE Sport 4 or the wife's BE Sport 3 to work. They connect to the phone but I cant play audio through them what so ever. 

Both work fine on my old A70 and the wife's S21 that hasn't been updated.

24 REPLIES 24
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Have you tried repairing again
0 Likes
Dilip Kumar
First Poster
Options

For me also not working (Bluetooth audio and Audio Jack) after updating to Android UI 4

kemal0796
Student
Options

Having the same issue on my A52. Somehow my Meizu EP51 connects to my phone but cannot play audio. This is really annoying since I had to use it today but couldnt. And I need it tomorrow too. Anyway to let Samsung know about this issue? Community posts seems not to be taken seriously by them.

0 Likes
CarlBagshaw79
Journeyman
Options

Yep. 

Even reset both sets of ear phones.

And found out on the way home bluetooth audio to my hands free (Ford Sync 2) doesn't work either... 😑 

0 Likes
Members_zTQ5nmv
First Poster
Options

Also for me.  Connecting to but no sound from Ruark MR1 bluetooth speakers 

0 Likes
CarlBagshaw79
Journeyman
Options

So I found out earlier that trying to watch videos with Bluetooth audio causes the video to stutter like hell 

I assume a bug in the code that's hogging processor...

0 Likes
OmarTrod
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. My wifes headphones (Marshall Major III  Bluetooh 4.0) were working great with her A72, but after the last ppdate, she could no longer play any YT videos or any other video. The videos plays perfectly as soon as we disconnect the headphones. I tryed everything ( unpair, pair again, restart etc) with no results. The headphones works perfect when used with other device (my telphone, Galaxy A50) and my wife's telephone (Galaxy A72) has no issues when using other headphones (Jabra 45 Bluetooht 5.0).

The problem is clearly related to the uppdate and seems to be realated to bluetooh 4.0.

LWolfs
Explorer
Options

I aslo experience a problem: my Sennheiser HD 250BT is connected, but doesnot give audio.

I saw that when the phone is connewcted, and I play a youtube video, the video is very slow.

After I disconnect the bluetooth headphone video is OK. When I connect another headphone, no problems.

LWolfs
Explorer
Options

I aslo experience a problem: my Sennheiser HD 250BT is connected, but doesnot give audio.

I saw that when the phone is connected, and I play a youtube video, the video is very slow.

After I disconnect the bluetooth headphone video is OK. When I connect another headphone, no problems. This happens after installing the latest patches