Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A33 5G

(Topic created on: 20-02-2023 04:34 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

IMG-20230220-WA0001.jpg

  This is my new  galaxy A33 5G phone from 3 day I face this problem. Many time I try to open switch off but nothing happen. At night I put my phone on charging after 1 hour it get start but after sometime the  phone got switch off again 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Anonymous User   Have you been unable to complete a software update, have you connected to computer?  if no success Try a Soft Reset by holding the Power and Volume Down Buttons for around 7 seconds  to restart it. if an issue  try entering safe Mode by pressing and holding Power key until Power off is displayed. Tap and hold Power off until Safe Mode is Displayed.  see more information here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

However regardless when you manage to switch off advisable to wipe the cache partition by following steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. May need to  Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Can also Repair Apps from the same Recovery Menu.  A factory Reset would be last option after backing up files.

However if issues persist seek device may need to be inspected.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes