Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engaged tone

(Topic created on: 25-12-2023 09:28 PM)
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
People text me saying they can't get through when they ring me the get engaged tone. Turned phone off but don't know what else to do 😢
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Couple of things jump out....

1. Have you (accidentally or deliberately) turned on airplane mode? If yes, turn airplane mode off

2. (and please forgive me suggesting this) are you up to date on paying your account with you network provider?

If it were me, I would perform a Reset (Mobile) Network Settings first to see if that clears the issue. (You won't lose data doing this).
0 Likes
DAVESHADY
Pathfinder
Options
OK buddy I'll try them thanks 😊
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DAVESHADY  Additionally check that Do not Disturb is not enabled (or have set exceptions for the folk concerned).  May nor be the case though, check apps are up to date and there is no issue witrh signal.  

However if no  issues there  and  resetting Network Settings does not solve it  would be best to contact your Network.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DAVESHADY 

Does this happen with every incoming call or one particular person  ?

Does this happen in one place or everywhere  ?

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens  ?

Also if possible could you please try another sim card in your phone and then see what happens. 

You also have a diagnostic tool found in your Samsung Members App. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes