Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chargeur

(Topic created on: 11-09-2023 05:32 PM)
Marcel5733
Student
Options

Bonjour

J'ai un Samsung A71 et depuis peu mon chargeur initial d'origine ne fonctionne plus sur mon téléphone A 71 mais fonctionne sur un autre Samsung A71 par contre j'ai un chargeur universel et celui-ci fonctionne sur mon samsung A71.     Quelqu'un aurait la solution ?

Merci pour vos réponses. 

Marcel5733

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Translation:

Good morning

I have a Samsung A71 and recently my original initial charger no longer works on my A 71 phone but works on another Samsung A71, however I have a universal charger and it works on my Samsung A71. Anyone have the solution?

Thank you for your answers.

@Marcel5733  You have  posted on the uk/Ireland Community.

Does the A71 with the charging problem have the latest updates?   It is possible there is debris/dust or water in the charging port, best to check there.  Advisable to clean regularly anyway.  Try   running the Diagnostics to see if any issues detected. Samsung Members-Support-Phone Diagnostics-Cable Charging. Another idea is to check if same issue in Safe Mode, if works fine there would suggest issue with 3rd party app. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

some customers have found that clearing the cache partition solves charging issues.

1. Turn off the device.
2. May need to connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

if still problems best to send Error Report,Samsung Members-Support-Send Feedback-Error Reports.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
willcranston
Voyager
Options
La réponse de JAMES4578 est en anglais et vous devrez traduire en français

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Translation:

Good morning

I have a Samsung A71 and recently my original initial charger no longer works on my A 71 phone but works on another Samsung A71, however I have a universal charger and it works on my Samsung A71. Anyone have the solution?

Thank you for your answers.

@Marcel5733  You have  posted on the uk/Ireland Community.

Does the A71 with the charging problem have the latest updates?   It is possible there is debris/dust or water in the charging port, best to check there.  Advisable to clean regularly anyway.  Try   running the Diagnostics to see if any issues detected. Samsung Members-Support-Phone Diagnostics-Cable Charging. Another idea is to check if same issue in Safe Mode, if works fine there would suggest issue with 3rd party app. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

some customers have found that clearing the cache partition solves charging issues.

1. Turn off the device.
2. May need to connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

if still problems best to send Error Report,Samsung Members-Support-Send Feedback-Error Reports.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Solution
willcranston
Voyager
Options
La réponse de JAMES4578 est en anglais et vous devrez traduire en français
Marcel5733
Student
Options

Bonjour et merci pour tous vos conseils que j'ai appliqué à la lettre mais en fait rien ne fonctionne je vais voir si je peux trouver un chargeur SAMSUNG d'un autre appareil identique au mien et l'essayer sur le mien et vice-versa ensuite je me rabatterai directement vers la maison mère de Samsung

Cordialement 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Translation:

Hello and thank you for all your advice which I applied to the letter but in fact nothing works I will see if I can find a SAMSUNG charger for another device identical to mine and try it on mine and vice versa then I will go directly to the parent company of Samsung
Sincerely

0 Likes