Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Screen Record

(Topic created on: 24-09-2020 04:32 PM)
javjav
First Poster
Options

I have a galaxy A8 (2018) 

I can't find the screen recorder button on my quick panel.

When I add apps into Game Launcher, the toggle bar on my navigation bar does not show up. I also cant find it in the notifications panel, where it used to be. In a sense, Game Launcher has no use to me now.

I have tried re-adding apps into Game Launcher, but it still does not show the tools, where I can screen record.

I have also tried going into the Acessibility Settings, the Screen Capture and Screen Record setting does not exist on my phone.

I don't really want to download a third party screen recording app, because it'll take up storage and something is still wrong with my phone.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
jonathaneuk
Navigator
Options

Hi, So have you pulled down twice on the top notification bar so it shows all your quick panel toggles, and then clicked the 3 little dots to the right and click on "Button Order" and see if its hidden in there ?

0 Likes
JonnoPD
Explorer
Options
They stopped allowing you to add apps to the game launcher & being able to screen record on every app on your phone. Game launcher will now only recognise games with the ability to screen record.

Don't ask me why they changed it. It's a major Samsung ability to screen record as the game launcher quality was unmatched with other google play apps.

Daft move in my opinion.
0 Likes