Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't find Screen Recorder

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 03:04 AM)
lilettx
Apprentice
Options

I'm on an A50S and on Android 10, One Ui 2.0 now but I don't see the screen recorder anywhere? My boyfriend owns an A50 and has it already? How do I find it?

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
If that's no luck then all I can suggest is definitely the Google app store for a 3rd party recorder
0 Likes
Solution
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
As far as I've now seen, screen recorder by default isn't available as a built in feature for A50s , it's not a bug with your device
0 Likes
lilettx
Apprentice
Options
Oh okay, I see. Thanks!
0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
Sorry it wasn't the answer you needed or wanted , maybe a 3rd party app can still add the feature
0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options

Supposedly screen recording is included in the new update coming to your device

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-a50s-update-brings-screen-recording-feature-may-security-patch...

0 Likes
backersongod
First Poster
Options

I would use One PLus REcorder

0 Likes
backersongod
First Poster
Options

Android 10 has its own built-in screen recording software and it is convenient, but there is no full functionality and it slows down the work. Besides, I have repeatedly come across the fact that my screen recordings are not saved. After several similar problems, I decided to switch to another screen recorder. I read reviews and I chose screen recorder from Movavi. It is a very user-friendly software with a wide variety of functions. You can learn more about this program at https://www.movavi.com/screen-recorder/.

0 Likes
MAGLF
Apprentice
Options

The problem is on m31 i have this problem too

0 Likes
Members_S10z0AV
First Poster
Options

Hi dear!

I had a same problem and  the latest softwer update were solved this problem!

Peter V.
0 Likes