Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Roaming Clock behavior on A53 with Android 13

(Topic created on: 03-01-2023 07:46 PM)
Members_Aov1bxm
Student
Options

Hello, I am experiencing a bug on my new A53 (happening from the first start, so no app is guilty and factory reset won't help, have seen this on 2 different phones).

When I insert 2 SIM cards, the phone shows the Roaming Clock (in this case with the same time zone, so completely useless, just with small font, so worse readability) although this is turned off inside the Settings. The problem seems to appear when the SIM card number 1 is the one in roaming. Swapping the cards makes the Roaming Clock disappear (behave according to the settings?), but that is not the configuration I need.

How to report this bug? To whom? Is there any workaround / help? I would like to turn this annoying useless "feature" off, but settings simply don't work.

Thanks for advice, kind regards,

Pavel Cernohorsky

2 REPLIES 2
Neo001
Legend
Options

You can report this issue via Samsung Members app > Support > Send feedback Error reports.

0 Likes
Members_Aov1bxm
Student
Options

I have tried that, unfortunately, got back just generic nonsensical response, that I should reset application's cache. So I responded to complain if they could at least read my feedback / report. Got back another nonsensical response that I should factory reset my phone. Those people are not willing to help.

Is there some direct access to some better support from people who actually want to solve your problem?

0 Likes