Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth connection

(Topic created on: 30-11-2022 09:13 PM)
woppit
First Poster
Options
Hi, don't know if I'm in the right bit but.....
I recently bought an A53 and it keeps not connecting to my car via Bluetooth. I never had a problem with my previous phone (Galaxy S9), but I get it connected and it works OK and will subsequently reconnect when I use my car again for a coiple of times, then fail (car says it can't find a phone). The only way I can connect is to restart the phone. 
I've tried various fixes (turn Bluetooth off / on, reset network settings etc), but no joy yet.
Think I have all the settings correct (Bluetooth, Modes and routines etc - car has Bluetooth but not android auto), but may be something I've missed.
Any help appreciated before I take phone back for replacement

4 REPLIES 4
Gav_hay
Pioneer
Options
I've had the same issue with my A53 since the recent Android 13 update. I'm having similar issues connecting the phone with my Samsung earbuds. Bluetooth connections were fine before the update.
0 Likes
nieXas
Journeyman
Options

I have issues with my A52s 5G with Android 13 update too. Never had issues with bluetooth before. Now sometimes headpones are too bad quality and very quiet. Also connects to car and radio stops, showing that I am in the call constantly, while I am not. 

0 Likes
davey191
First Poster
Options
I have exactly the same issues does anyone have a remedy for this issue
0 Likes
Ecosse7
First Poster
Options
Same here since the update phone wont auto connect to car hopefully they fix this in next update
0 Likes