Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App folders in App drawer

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 03:38 PM)
Members_hLQqwMp
Student
Options

Hi everybody, 

I like to organize my apps in folders to avoid having multiple pages. The problem I'm having with my Galaxy A32 is that apps get removed from the folders and spread over multiple pages, unorganizing my neat 3 pages of folders to 16 randomly organized pages. It's really annoying and I haven't found any solution to locking my Apps Drawer arrangement. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thats weird @Members_hLQqwMp 

I also prefer to have my apps in specific folders and they don't move around.

I'm not sure what's happening with your phone set up.

You can lock your home screen layout in the phone's settings.

Just type ' lock home screen layout ' in your search bar.

Try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

There are some help sites such as > apps-moving-by-themselves-android. 

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Members_hLQqwMp
Student
Options

Thanks, I appreciate you replying and I'll look into your suggestions. I knew about locking the home screens and was surprised that the same isn't an option for the app drawer. You'd think a company like Samsung would have thought of all the details and have full features in it's apps, like rewind and fast-forward in the music player, or transition options for slideshow. I shouldn't have to dl separate apps to have these features and take up memory. It would also be great if apps that I force stop stay stopped!!! 

Anyway, thanks again and have a great day 🤜🤛🤘😎

0 Likes