Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed

(Topic created on: 06-12-2022 07:08 PM)
wilobooby
First Poster
Options
I've got a Samsung A53 5G only had it a few weeks, WiFi icon won't switch on so constantly using mobile data (flight mode isn't on) won't even come up with connection to my modem.. speaker is crackling when on a normal call but playing music and video calls are fine.... any advice on how to fix this??? Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
scottydog111
Journeyman
Options
Hi,I've got the Galaxy S22,for the past 2 weeks I'm getting horrible black bars on my video playback especially on YouTube video & watching footy on itvx but only happens when phone in landscape mode,has anybody else come across this Thx
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
You could try and reset your network settings if it isn't allowing you to connect to your WiFi network. From settings, go to General Management and then reset and choose the reset networks option to see if a reset helps.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Have you also tried a phone restart too? Looks like you've a major bug somewhere if it won't let you turn on the WiFi icon on the drop down menu, or even in phone settings.
Also, go into phone settings and search WiFi Control using the magnifying glass in the top corner. Maybe there's an app showing in there that is controlling your WiFi connection when it shouldn't do so. Screenshot_20221206_205212_Settings.jpg
0 Likes