Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advertisements

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 04:00 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Speculation that various product  advertisements  would be appearing on the lock  lock screen of  possibly A + M series  with the next One UI update,  however  appears wide off the mark .    An error in translation, though may come in the stock apps.  Samsung has had adverts in notifications for little while but there is way around that.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/no-one-ui-2-5-isnt-going-to-put-ads-lock-screen/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

LMAO (delete if i cannot write this) a superuser writing against samsung and not being censored, that is quite neat!

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

Surely they can't do this right? I mean they overcharge anyway for the A series so ads would kill it. Maybe on the M series as they offer similar specs to the A for half the price (in many ways m31 for around 60% price of a51 is better) as a way to entice people to get the A model but still surely this won't happen. I hope there's not lockscreen ads though, that would destroy all of the A series in one blow😂🤣 and about them having them in stock apps, I don't really care much as I mostly use Google apps and Bixby is a laggy stuttery slow mess even on a powerful phoeb like an S8.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Anonymous User  I was at least partially  putting a point in Samsung's favour  after  misleading media.

@Qwerty7   Do not think there is a need to be too alarmed about ads on Lock Screens.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes