Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A80 USB Disconnected/Connected notification

(Topic created on: 02-05-2020 11:40 PM)
Jmrbailey1986
Journeyman
Options

Please for the love of god does anyone know a fix for this problem I've only had my A80 for a few months and its started with this issue. It flickers from USB Connected to USB disconnected and wont allow my screen to sleep. It's not good at all considering what I pay for this phone. Is it a software issue that will fix after next update or is it a hardware problem I will need to send off to be fixed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jmrbailey1986
Journeyman
Options

Ring your phone provider and get it sent to be fixed mine got sent off yesterday and I have a replacement phone for 2 weeks

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

check your cable if it is fine and if you can try another cable, if you keep having the problem i would advise you to send it in assistance, sorry

0 Likes
Jmrbailey1986
Journeyman
Options

Thanx for the reply. I phoned ee today and they had me back up and hard reset the phone. 

Unfortunately I still have the issue so its being sent off in a few days to be fixed 😒 they are sending me an alkatel phone lol will take about 3 weeks they recon. I'm not a happy man but hopefully this gets sorted

0 Likes
Jorge2920
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same issue, what ca we do?

0 Likes
Solution
Jmrbailey1986
Journeyman
Options

Ring your phone provider and get it sent to be fixed mine got sent off yesterday and I have a replacement phone for 2 weeks

nathan0226
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem on my a51  , i think i need to visit the service center as well

0 Likes
Bajeghawdess246
First Poster
Options

I know it is long,long over due but i finally found a solution to the problem, kinda sad no one figured it out before, Basically  you need to go to Settings- Notifications - Android System, scroll down to USB Connection  and tap on it, select the option to minimize  notifications  and boom you're good to go! 

0 Likes
Sarahdippity
Apprentice
Options

I found this toggle switch, but it is greyed out--meaning I can't choose it. The only option I can move is to "Minimize notifications"--which I have done.  Still having the problem of the USB connected/disconnected in the background, and my phone won't sleep--draining the battery quickly!  

0 Likes
Kenbo11
First Poster
Options

I have an A52 5g. It does the same thing. But I've noticed that it only happens when I plug the phone end of the cord in first then the charger (or computer etc) 

If I plug the charger in first then the phone all works normally. 

0 Likes