Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70

(Topic created on: 08-04-2022 08:41 AM)
JamieGriff
Explorer
Options
I don't have the big flagship, only rocking a wee A70 but I'm constantly surprised by how good it is. The display is amazing, the sound is good and it's speedy. As of March 2022, I got a security update. And the cameras are awesome for a mid-range phone. 
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As long as a phone chosen suites the usage habits of the owner and ticks their individual wants and needs then a " big flagship " phone doesn't always suit everyone.

The Samsung phone you've chosen certainly holds some good specs and features @JamieGriff 

Enjoy  😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@JamieGriff  Glad you are happy with the A70,when selecting  does depend on needs/requirements . Some will wish a more premium feel and higher quality but not the case for everyone and also depends on budget.

Noticed one reviewer did not see the camera as a big selling point  which tends to be the case with mid range devices but opinions will vary and some users will only need reasonable picture quality.https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-a70-review 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JamieGriff
Explorer
Options
Thanks for that. The camera is more than adequate for my needs...I'm no great photographer but it manages to make my shots look good. I think the great advantage of the Android OS is that we have such a great and varied choice of phones...and I'm definitely sticking with Samsung at the moment 😀
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@JamieGriff  yes  agree that it is good to have such choice as a case of one size does not fit all,  advantage of the OS is that it offers great customisation.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

abuhuraira417
Explorer
Options

@JamieGriff march 2022 security update didn't affected your battery life??

I'm also using Samsung A70 . An update came to my phone on the 2nd of last April.It will be roughly like 420 MB. The problem is my battery life has halved since the update. I reset my phone. I did everything possible but suddenly my battery life was halved after the update. Now I'm sure it's because of the update. It was the only security update March 2022. I would humbly request Samsung to resolve this issue of course.

JamieGriff
Explorer
Options
I haven't really noticed much of a change but I'm not a heavy user. I'll keep an eye on it.
0 Likes