Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 roll back to Android 10 after last update (A11/OneUI3)

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 03:38 PM)
stlkr
Journeyman
Options

How to roll back from latest update (Android 11/OneUI 3)?

After this update phone is completely inadequate! Light sensor is not working properly (too dark in bright env and too bright in dark),  screen auto rotate not working anymore in many apps, phone become slower and less responsive and battery draining quicker.

11 REPLIES 11
Jay_01
Apprentice
Options
I don't think you can
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Did u wipe the cache partition
0 Likes
stlkr
Journeyman
Options
No, was doing nothing except soft restart few times after
0 Likes
gemroxi
Apprentice
Options
Same here and my volumes gone on calls
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It is if you can get hold of the old ROM image and have a PC to flash it to the phone over USB with. Otherwise no. There's also the issue of the phone essentially being factory reset during this procedure so they'd lose any photos, music, videos etc. saved on it
0 Likes
JohnoA71
First Poster
Options
Agreed!! Frankly the recent software update for the A71 - I think to android 11 is the single biggest regression of phone software I've yet encountered in 10 years of smartphone ownership. Chat heads close without prompt mid message, which at some point will result in me destroying my phone from sheer RAGE at this enfuriation. Another factor was the ultra battery saving mode for me. Its removal frankly is a major dissapointment.
stlkr
Journeyman
Options
And Samsung support replying with standard: send a report to tech to check.... 🙄
winniewhinge
Apprentice
Options
I've had nothing but problems since they updated! At first apps were good but only after I disabled Web view, then enabled it again. But I think they have maybe done another update as past 3 days none of my apps work! Samsung just tell me to update chrome and Web view....which are both up to date!
Sameer1
Apprentice
Options

I have A71 and since i updated to one ui 3.1 i had a battery drain problem and the annoying removed two sim call buttons, i wish i could go back to stock firmware 

0 Likes