Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A53 5g lagging after unlocking screen

(Topic created on: 28-12-2022 06:51 PM)
dagia098
Explorer
Options
My a53 5g lags for about 5 seconds after unlocking the screen anyone experiencing this, I have tried updating, changing the refresh rate changing ram plus to, still same
31 REPLIES 31
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

I don't know how long you have the device, but from time to time it might be a great idea to give your device a factory reset and start from scratch 🙂 I think that if it takes 5 minutes to unlock that a factory reset is not a luxury. 

My gut feeling is that apps/modifications running in the background is the culprit here. 

dagia098
Explorer
Options
I had a52 5g had no problems with that
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

The other phone might have had different apps running in the backgrounds and/or cache information that might be disturbing it's functionality. A factory reset will solve that 🙂 

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Under biometrics, have you got transition effects off? I haven't had any issues on my A53 with the lock screen lagging.
0 Likes
dagia098
Explorer
Options
Just tried that still lags the lock screen doesn't lag afte phone is unlocked the first app you open whatever app it is will lag
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Maybe try and wipe the cache partition to see if it helps, otherwise you may need to try a factory reset to see if it sorts it out.
dagia098
Explorer
Options
Will do thanks for your help
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
How did it go?
ytnzzn
Explorer
Options
I have the same problem as well, don't worry I have asked for Samsung support and they have told me to send an error report to Samsung which I have now did and waiting for the response. Hopefully it gets fixed, because I bought the phone in August so technically brand new.