Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52s

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 03:33 PM)
Members_otzjc52
First Poster
Options

Hi can anyone help!!! Just recently when my phone is in my pocket locked it takes multiple screenshots and tries to call emergency services anyone know how to prevent this?? 

5 REPLIES 5
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_otzjc52 hello, check if by any chance you have activated the On-body detection option, in the settings. Go to Settings / Lock screen / Smart lock-On-body detection-deactivate it.
Another possibility is to disable Developer Options if you have them enabled and observe.Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
ChefJim
First Poster
Options
Not a profeasional but here's one thing to check:

First check you have pocket protection on:
Settings>Display>accidental touch protection (on)

If that's already on, try turning it off and on again or disabling touch sensitivity which is below the above setting

If that all fails, just turn your phone to face away from you or get a case that covers the screen...

To anyone else reading: I also get this issue with accidental touch on so if there's an actual fix drop it in too 👍
0 Likes
ChefJim
First Poster
Options
If it's calling emergency services and screenshotti g only then the phone isn't being unlocked.
0 Likes
options
First Poster
Options
I have this problem. The phone unlocks in my pocket. HI have all the common suggestioned options that may cause this turned off. Someone has suggested the screen is retaining a image of your finger print which is being read when Notifications appear. I have turned of fingerprint sensor and have not had any ghost unlocks today. Very poor design.
0 Likes
Swiftnick64
Apprentice
Options

Hi all. My new A54 has been doing this almost daily too - dialling 999 and taking random screen shots in my pocket - I've followed the advice about settings etc but it still does it. Did anyone get this sorted?  Thanks.

A54 5G
0 Likes