Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A50 Fingerprint not working

(Topic created on: 21-01-2020 08:48 PM)
Gillian2
Apprentice
Options

Is there a resolution for this problem . It has got worse since the last upgrade.. had this phone since December and it has always been problematic.  It is hardly working st all now. 

Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Genex5 

Hello.

Are you aware that posting in CAPITALS on a forum is considered as shouting.   

If you scroll up the page you will read exactly what I mean in my earlier replies.

If you feel in your case that the fps is faulty then seek assistance from your countries Samsung Support Department.

Or if applicable wait until all the Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centres that are temporarily closed reopen when the Covid-19 pandemic has passed.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🏳️‍🌈Stay Safe 🏳️‍🌈

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Lakshman
First Poster
Options

@Gillian2 wrote:

Is there a resolution for this problem . It has got worse since the last upgrade.. had this phone since December and it has always been problematic.  It is hardly working st all now. 

My fingerprint not working

0 Likes
brannon s
First Poster
Options

Same. It's unusable on my phone. It fails to recognize my prints regardless of how many times i remove and re add my prints. We get what we pay for I suppose.

0 Likes
brannon s
First Poster
Options

Same. It's a very poor feature. they should probably remove it until they can get it working.

0 Likes
Ezekiel Joseph
First Poster
Options

Please my fingerprint is not working, what should do?

0 Likes
Gillian2
Apprentice
Options
Other than wetting your finger my a50 never consistently worked. I sent it back to samsung they said there was no issue. I upgraded in the end to a S21+ finger print is fine. Although the phone has crashed and neded to go back to Samsung lost most of my stuff very annoying.
0 Likes