Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A22 5g screen mirroring guide

(Topic created on: 14-09-2022 05:43 PM)
Dsb66
Apprentice
Options

Hello 

Link on screen mirroring to non Samsung tvs is broken: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/what-is-screen-mirroring-and-how-do-i-use-it-with-...

Is there anywhere that has an easy guide for mirroring A22 on hisense tv? The TV has been compatible with previous devices. I have tried connecting through smart things, the last advice suggested just downloading an app. Since there are a bunch of these, and most appear dodgy, does anyone have a suggestion for a suitable one to use?

The loss of smart view on the A22 is a real shame. 

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dsb66 Hi, do you use Smart view to share content?
Access the quick panel and look for the Smart view app. In my case it works perfectly with a Hisense TV.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dsb66 Depending on the region, this model may not have Smart view functionality. In this case, you could choose to purchase a Chomecast device and share content with your TV using the Google Home app.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Dsb66
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Ventor, unfortunately my A22 doesn't have Smart View. It's a real shame, my last Samsung did and it was great. 

Thanks for the suggestion. Would be great not to have to buy a new device - but certainly something to bear in mind.

On the whole, the A22 seems to have some real limitations compared to earlier models. 

Thanks again.

dohnuns
Explorer
Options
If your unsure of the apps for your phone, why not hotspot the telly and get thr apps that should have the right .exe downloadd to that! Just an idea;)
0 Likes
Dsb66
Apprentice
Options

So, 1.5 years later my phone still does not connect to my hisense tv. Does anyone have any suggestions here? 

TIA

0 Likes