Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A22 5g finger print not working (see below)

(Topic created on: 06-02-2024 07:15 PM)
DanGnana234
Pathfinder
Options
My phones fingerprint stopped working today at midday. I didn't drop it or anything. After a cache clean and repair apps in recovery it worked for a bit then stopped. I repeated this again later and it worked. Now even that doesn't work. Can someone assist me on what to do.

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @DanGnana234  You may need to remove the Fingerprints and rescan.  It can be beneficial to have two scans of the same finger.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
DanGnana234
Pathfinder
Options
I have 3
0 Likes
DanGnana234
Pathfinder
Options
I can't remove them
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

oh right, I have 4 scans  (2 fingers registered twice)  when you to Biometrics-Fingerprints  and for instance go  to Fingerprint 1 is  there is not an option to Rename and Remove?   This is possible on S Series, need to remove them all individually.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
DanGnana234
Pathfinder
Options
I cannot remove any of them
DanGnana234
Pathfinder
Options
0 Likes
DanGnana234
Pathfinder
Options
Check the screen recording
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Seems it is not the same in your Device and you have already wiped the cache partition.  Have you checked  Fingerprint Recognition in Diagnostics (Samsung Members) just in case any error showing there?

0 Likes