Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A21S touch issues

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 04:59 PM)
Tinbum13
Student
Options
The touch response is shocking and there's no option to increase sensitivity to resolve this. Shocking for such a new device. This needs fixing. 
12 REPLIES 12
AndrewL
Options

@Tinbum13: If you head to Settings > Display > Touch Sensitivity, and toggle this on, this will increase the sensitivity of the screen. Also, please go to Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and Dexterity > Tap Duration, to set how long an interaction must be held to be recognised as a tap. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Tinbum13
Student
Options
doesn't have this option on this phone. hence the post. thanks for your input though.
cmloo
First Poster
Options

Yes, totally agree that something is wrong with the sensitivity. Very frustrating. No wonder they were giving this phone away for free

Dash4
First Poster
Options

I agree, after putting on a screen protector I can't use the back arrow under the front camera. Sometimes I have to touch something several times before it works. I'm disappointed after spending this much money. My cheaper OPPO phone can do it so why can't this one? But I doubt that they Will read this or bother to change it. Sorry about my rant.

SMah
First Poster
Options

hi  , my phone have not this option!!!!! my phone is galaxy a21s with android 10 , how find this option? or enable it?
anybody know it,

pleasssssssssse help me . thanks

0 Likes
GMW
First Poster
Options

I found the same after applying a screen protector, the back arrow underneath the camera is a dead zone. My partner has an a21s too, it was exactly the same and she has removed the screen protector. What's the issue Samsung? Is there a screen protector available which doesn't render parts of the a21s insensitive to touch?

Bushiee
First Poster
Options
So when are Samsung going to supply a fix for this problem that everybody (who try's to protect their phone by putting a screen protector on) suffers from?
another question is,
I notice in the help menu they (Samsung) say use a samsung approved screen protector. So which screen protectors are samsung approved?
Fee3
First Poster
Options

Hi GMW, just curious, did the phone work better without the screen protector? 

Anglican Family Care
First Poster
Options

Hi, we had the same problem here and taking the screen protector off solved the problem. Frustrating! This is the first model of phone that we have found which does this.

0 Likes