Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A13 doesn't support mirror share/smart view (HELP)

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 09:28 PM)
Welshy
First Poster
Options
Recently purchased A13 smartphone.
Although doesn't seem that smart as it doesn't support mirror share , smart view where older modle phones do.

Followed support for instance smart things but that doesn't allow it / work either?

Has anyone got any suggestions on how you can mirror from A13 ?

Also 

If someone from Samsung is reading this please can you ammend this issue in your next update or something to rectify this issue if possible.
11 REPLIES 11
SereneH
Options

@Welshy Have you tried a HDMI adaptor? Check out this guide on how to use screen mirroring: What is Screen Mirroring and how do I use it with my Samsung TV and Samsung mobile device? | Samsung...

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
The a13 is what they call a core os not a full os so try the hdmi or try a 3rd party app
0 Likes
CrannO
First Poster
Options

Hello, having had this problem I thought I would share my Solution. You may find a better one of course... 

I tried everything I could find online and spent a long time with the Chat Support at Samsung to no avail.

I bought a 2nd Hand Chromecast and used the Home App in Google Apps on the phone to screen mirror. Works perfectly. In fact even better than Smart View ever did. 

Hope this helps anyone searching this problem. Cheers.

0 Likes
Umar woto
First Poster
Options

A have a sama problem. I can not connect to monitor LCD acer VGA port resolusi 720p. I am failed to connect screen mirroring with dongle anycast c/w hdmi2vga cable. 

But samsung my children a04s include smartview on menu asisten.  They can very easy to screen mirroring to monitor acer LCD changed to 720p resolusion

0 Likes
isanynicknameavaila
First Poster
Options
Why is everything so *****? I buy a new SAMSUNG phone to replace my old SAMSUNG phone because I wanted better battery life and then find it doesn't support Screen Sharing with a SAMSUNG TV!!!!
0 Likes
Anilsingh
Student
Options

Smart view A13

0 Likes
RonPratt
First Poster
Options

How did you set it up?

0 Likes
flipperdipper
First Poster
Options
Please,just an update.i ask very very nicley for many many.of us unhappy phone non very say users if lots samsung bit bobs.app.to devises, on home app..on phone.so if anyone know.. in lay man's terms..would be greatfull✌🏻👍
0 Likes
sammy1980
Apprentice
Options
Hi I have the same issue
Recently just purchased a Samsung Ao5s and was surprised to find no screen cast!
Samsung please can you help by updating this function?
0 Likes