Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A10 does not show all available wifi networks

(Topic created on: 24-10-2019 03:27 PM)
Posh63
Student
Options

6 month old A10 does not show all available wifi networks. My girlfriend can see and connect to these networks on her A5. Who can help?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
RozvM
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Please try to reset your network settings and check if the problem exists anymore.

If this doesn't solve the problem, please tell me your model number which can be found in Settings.

Kérlek nyomj a MEGJELÖLÉS MEGOLDÁSKÉNT! gombra, hogyha az adott hozzászólás megoldotta a problémádat. Ezzel nem csak a mi munkánkat, hanem a felhasználók gyorsabb és könnyebb tájékozódását is elősegítheted!

Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

Maybe it's that the a5 has support for 5ghz WiFi while the a10 only has 2.4ghz, and the WiFi networks that don't show up are 5ghz ones 

Posh63
Student
Options

Unfortunately factory reset did not clear the problem. Serial number is SM_A105 FN

Problem occured at two specific locations even after reset. The wifi networks did not show on my phone however my girlfriends older Samsung phone did pick them up.

0 Likes
RozvM
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

In that case as @Qwerty7 said, the problem persists because of the different connectivity specs between the two phones.

All the Galaxy A5's support the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency, while the A10 only supports 2.4GHz.

Also make sure, that the LAN protocol is matching with the device (802.11 b/g/n).

Kérlek nyomj a MEGJELÖLÉS MEGOLDÁSKÉNT! gombra, hogyha az adott hozzászólás megoldotta a problémádat. Ezzel nem csak a mi munkánkat, hanem a felhasználók gyorsabb és könnyebb tájékozódását is elősegítheted!

0 Likes