Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A05s refresh rate

(Topic created on: 27-02-2024 06:41 PM)
Blank03
Journeyman
Options

I recently bought a Samsung galaxy A05s and after using it for a couple of days I  realised that the refresh rate of the screen is only 60hz and not 90hz as advertised. Is there a way to change it to 90hz by any chance. One UI core 5.1 doesn't have the motion smoothness setting!

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
AaronAJ
Options

@Blank03 You will need to change the refresh rate by heading to Settings > Display > Motion smoothness > Select High. This will enable 90hz.

0 Likes
Blank03
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20240209_192514_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20240209_192532_Settings.jpg

Thank you for the reply but I don't think this will work for me as I can't find the settings option you mentioned above since the samsung galaxy A05s I have only supports "One UI Core 5.1". 

0 Likes
Blank03
Journeyman
Options

The cause for all of my problems was the latest software update available in my region. Everything works flawlessly after I did a factory reset. 

0 Likes
Tinodaishe
First Poster
Options
If there is anyone who has A 05s can they take a sreenshotf9r me and check if it has nfc and may you please go to playstore and search samsung pay I want to see if you can be able to install it. Please I really need help for th9se who uses this phone I'm about to buy it tomorrow. And is it a good phone to purchase,?
0 Likes
Solution
Emmanuel 28
Apprentice
Options

Hello. Sorry, I just got to see this message now. I use a Samsung Galaxy A05s I bought from Nigeria and it doesn't have NFC. I also checked for Samsung pay on Google play store but playstore said it won't work on my device.

0 Likes
Emmanuel 28
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20240227_194338_Google Play Store.jpg

 Here is the screenshot saying Samsung pay can not work on your device.

0 Likes
Solution
Blank03
Journeyman
Options

The A05s recently received the One UI 6 (Not Core) update and the Motion smoothness setting is now available although you can't change it to Adaptive as its grayed out and the refresh rate is stuck at 60Hz. Hope Samsung will do something to fix this in the next update. 

0 Likes
harriet1213
First Poster
Options
On my old Samsung phone it had 128 gb of storage but my new A05s only has half (64 gb) why is that?
0 Likes
Blank03
Journeyman
Options

@harriet1213 You must have purchased the version of the A05s that comes with 64GB of storage. Try reaching out to your  seller to return it if possible.

0 Likes