Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTK1 update - change log?

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 03:10 PM)
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
What did the ZTK1 actually fix?
A quick run through and I still have the same issues I've reported.

The update notes mentioned camera fixes, but it still has the weird line/mark on photos.
The camera feed when taking a photo is still extremely jittery. 

12 REPLIES 12
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
Same without the line, so jitter on the normal photo mode on camera app
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Mail still doesn't refresh for new emails as they arrive. I've got a notification from Gmail, but not from the mail app.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Notifications panel still does a 2-stage fade in, giving the initial impression that it wasn't loading properly, until it finishes loading.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
"back" action is fixed in the few places in settings that it wasn't working properly (was going back 2 screens rather than one).
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Chat Bubbles still don't remember their last position, so close them, and they reappear in the top left again.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Clock app icon may be fixed now - it's been showing the correct time since the update. could just be a delay in it stopping working though, so may still be an issue. Too early to say for sure.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
I've realised the black mark on the camera and images is related to scene optimiser.
If its decided on the scene, it has the black mark.
If it's "thinking" about it, or it hasn't identified the scene, there is no black mark.
If scene optimiser is turned off, there is no black mark.
0 Likes
John51
Pioneer
Options
yes I also have that problem its there when screen optimization has identified the subject but when you turn off the setting it goes away
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Notification panel still often doesn't expand beyond the initial "bottom" which is about enough for one notification to display without buttons, so notification panel needs to be swiped up and back down again for it to expand properly.
Starting to feel like they shipped the wrong update or this one was literally just so they could get november security patch out.
0 Likes