Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube Vanced

(Topic created on: 03-11-2020 12:24 PM)
maciejireland
Pioneer
Options
When use yt vanced play music on background works good but cant close that only restart phone help that's bug I think final version want be that problem 
7 REPLIES 7
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
same for YouTube app, once you exit YouTube app after watching something it stays in the notification panel until restart
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
cant close what? stop playing music or dismiss it from notifications? to remove it from notifications press and hold on it and you will have button to Remove
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
just like thatScreenshot_20201022-223804_Samsung Members_27061.jpg
0 Likes
maciejireland
Pioneer
Options
not on Vanced not option to remove
0 Likes
SirCubed
Explorer
Options
I use Vanced and there is an option to remove it, you just hold down on the notification, however if you do it won't come back until you clear the cache of the app again. I'm pretty sure the same goes for the regular YouTube app. It is a bug with One UI though I believe.Screenshot_20201101-213704_Nova Launcher_8514.jpg
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@maciejireland,

If you still can't close the YouTube Vanced, please report it via the Members application, so that our developers can analyze the problem :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:. Also, bear in mind that, unfortunately, some third-party applications might have compatibility issues during Beta version 😕.

0 Likes
ayaankhan
First Poster
Options

Try this

• Uninstall vanced manger
  • Delete all youtube vanced files from your android
  • Now restart your phone
  • Install youtube vanced apk file again

This fixed mine when I was facing same issue it was soo annoying but it got fixed in the end. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes