Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

withdrawn

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 12:35 PM)
themoominator
Explorer
Options
How do I go from beta back to Android 10? Where do I install official 10 from?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
see screen shot

Screenshot_20210105-123153_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
2nd last option in community settings menus. There is an option to withdraw.
I know this beta has been the most annoying so far 😑😑😑
0 Likes
themoominator
Explorer
Options
will it not roll back if I reset my device?
0 Likes
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
Yes it will
0 Likes
adiwilko76
Explorer
Options
no it won't, if you factory reset it will just go back to version installed when you factory resetted. the only way to rollback is through smart switch pc version 👌
I have a zip file I downloaded before 2nd beta version but in beta 2 version you cannot manually enter stock recovery mode
sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
can I ask what was the main reason for you to decide to roll back? is there anything in particular, just incase iv missed something, thanks.
0 Likes
spean
Navigator
Options
on beta S10 plus got one update in 4 weeks & wish I never entered it but the stable roll out should help me as I'm thick as & don't even know what battery my settings should be its all complicated & device care just got updated on 4th im baffle. ✌👍

Screenshot_20210106-083727_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
it's beta your not going to get updates every week. even official firmwares only get updates every month and this is only security patches. there is not much wrong with this beta version. by the looks of it all they need to do is fix a few little bugs and polish the ui a bit more then it's ready to be released as official.. the last beta going from android 9 to 10 a few beta releases due to how buggy android 10 actually was. android 11 does not seem to be as buggy as 10 so this leaves only Samsung to work on its one ui 3.0 and get the bugs out of that. the reason why it's not updated yet from beta 2 to 3 is because Xmas was here and lockdown is back. you don't expect much to be done over Xmas do you?
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@themoominator,

To quit the Beta program, go to the Samsung Members application.

In the top-right corner of the app, tap on the Settings button.

Then select One UI Program Status and then Withdraw.

Once you withdraw from the Beta program, connect your device to the Smart Switch app. It should show that there's an update available - this will downgrade your Android version to Android 10.

0 Likes