Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi calling

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 10:24 PM)
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Has anyone else noticed wifi calling missing from the phone, settings menu? Or am I going to have to give it 24 hours to notice it and get it back in the menu like when you update the calling plan
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
F8CMF
Journeyman
Options
I have similar issue with O2 having installed the beta last week. as you can see I have voice over LTE which should work I believe but doesn't. is it a new config push from O2 required?

Screenshot_20201207-224416_Call settings.jpg

0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
may need to wait for next beta, I was lucky and could change to s20 ultra to get round problem on s10 plus with ui3 beta
0 Likes
F8CMF
Journeyman
Options
starone it is a royal pain as don't have any signal in house! kind of regretting the beta in light of the removal of the rollback feature now which happened just after I installed 🙈 joys of beta haha
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
same problem here luckily I was offered an upgrade to s20 ultra 5g so got round problem that way and no beta ui3.0 till WiFi calling works
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Well the s20 ultra 5g go the OTA upgrade to ui 3.0 and now it also has no WiFi calling option so now both the s10+ and the s20 ultra 5g have same problem after getting the ui 3.0 update coincidence maybe not
0 Likes