Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What res do you use?

(Topic created on: 24-11-2019 03:51 PM)
Andy3
Voyager
Options

I'm just wondering what screen resolution you guys use? 1520x720,2280x1080 or 3040x1440? 

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

Always  3040 x 1440 for me 

Bertie_bunghol
Navigator
Options

I settled on 1080, as I just cant see a difference in the higher one.

0 Likes
Christo1986
Pioneer
Options

1080 ,feel like qhd causes slight keyboard lag for me and harsh on battery , 720p is too dated 

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
You need to do a factory reset. No lag here with 3040x1440. I factory reset after every 2nd update as you always should do. Or even just delete the catch partition in recovery
0 Likes
Christo1986
Pioneer
Options

Nah ,qhd doesnt run as smooth as 1080 .

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
Yes it does. Your seeing things. Your making issues that are not there. Qhd runs as smooth as 1080. Qhd is acually the correct screen res for the device
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Andy3 

To be honest FHD+ (2280x1080) feels the most comfortable for me.

Maybe one day I will switch to WQHD+ (3040x1440), but right now I don't feel the need to 🙈

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

@Andy3 Your experience isn't always the same as others' experiences. You'd do well to remember that. 

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
It will be mate exactly the same phone with exactly the same beta build. Many problems like that are fixed with a factory reset. If 1 person is suffering lag so would all of us as we are all on the same beta build. If 1 person is suffering lag and the rest of us are not time for them to do a factory reset. Bet they have never done a factory reset since they started beta hence why some people get issues like that. I always do a factory reset first to see if the problem goes before I report it. As standard you do a factory reset first if you encounter a issue. If it's still the same after a factory reset there is a problem with the rom. We would all have the same issue if it's a rom problem.
0 Likes