Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uninstall Android 11 beta?

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 07:16 PM)
stefan112
First Poster
Options
Hi guys, 

The UK beta came out recently and after trying it for s short while, my phone keeps getting hot and I want to go back to Android 10 for now. How do I do this? Is there a way without even having to touch my pc? On a scale of 1-10 is it worth the hassle? 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
mrowen
Navigator
Options
i think u need to use pc i think to go back im positive i read you need use pc
0 Likes
SpicyChilly
First Poster
Options
back up and reset maybe
0 Likes
evohicks
Navigator
Options
S20?
0 Likes
charlas
Navigator
Options
Have to use smart switch, after you unlink yourself from the beta program on here
0 Likes
zainhassan
First Poster
Options
smart switch on pc doesn't work I'm also thinking about to downgrade to android 10 but have no clue what to do
0 Likes
Mikeeb83
Explorer
Options
if you have an understanding of odin and can get the firmware for your phone you could use adb to get in to download mode but you will lose all the data on the phone only for the technical minded, also belive smart switch will do the same
0 Likes
Shaun02
Student
Options
To remove the beta software, perform a rollback to the previous release version, using the Smart Switch PC Version on your computer. The rollback resets the device and removes data generated during beta testing. - I took this from the software update section of my phone settings. (s20+ 5G), hope this helps.
0 Likes
K3n0b1
Navigator
Options
Instructions are in the beta FAQ in the members app. Screenshot_20201022-201002_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
charlas
Navigator
Options
Yeah smart switch, emergency recovery will downgrade the firmware to the latest released version
0 Likes