Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

second update

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 08:13 PM)
Beno86
Explorer
Options
So has anyone had any issues fixed on the latest update. All issues I had are still there after the update. Just curious too see what was done...
10 REPLIES 10
maciejireland
Pioneer
Options
Try reset software and use beta as clean software not over Android 10 will works better that's what I did works well for me beta 2.
Dhavpat
Journeyman
Options
just installed the update and my Chrome window is still glitching like hell!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I had no issue at all with beta 1 and with beta 2 its same thing. everything works perfect.... im just wondering why some of users are having those problems and some not... all of us having Europe ver of chipset which is exynos so in my opinion should be exactly same for all.... the only one issue is messenger stops showing notyfication in a "bubbles" apart of that all brilliant
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
This is actually the 4th beta update from Samsung, we just received the 1st and now the 4th one.
check the build number as ZTK1 is latest. we jumped 2 versions 🤪

I am still having issues with keyboard freezing and a stupid white box under my words.. (suggestion) it's cut in half so I can't even see the words it suggests.. also I thought it was messenger crashing but turns out where ever ever type it locks up and force closes which ever app is being typed on.. losing all text.. very frustrating
0 Likes
MikeT30
Navigator
Options
I still have problems with Chrome and Google News after the last update....flickers and cannot scroll.....even after update for the app it's not working.....notifications for text messages or from WhatsApp popping up as a white empty box.
0 Likes
ironarse
Student
Options
Like a lot of users I have suffered Google Chrome glitching out and freezing on both Beta builds. My solution was to install Google Canary, free from the Play Store, problem solved.
0 Likes
gunjka
Journeyman
Options
Try re-installing chrome. I did it on my phone and all works fine now
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Beno86,

Below you can find the list of issues that have been fixed in the latest update:

- Calendar UI does not appear when the Calendar schedule alarm is ringing
- Sound does not occur when connecting earphones after Dolby On while playing music
- The message that Bixby continues to be forcibly terminated is displayed.
- After applying theme download, message app abnormal forced termination
- The brightness is maintained when switching to the home screen while the video enhancement function is set.
- Half of the screen is gray when moving to the home screen after using multi-window.
- Lock screen music widget operation error
- No SVC occurs while unattended, or No SVC is displayed but data communication is normal
- Mirroring connection failure with Chromecast

If you still notice any issues, please report them via the Members application. Hopefully they'll be fixed soon! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

I don't agree with doing that. 

If issues are caused by upgrading from a previous version of Android, then those will only be picked up if we do that.

Not everybody that updates to the official stable release of Android 11 will reset beforehand, nor should they have to. 

0 Likes