Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung screen brightness

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 05:20 PM)
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello everyone,

I'm not surprised that samsung didn't bother to listen to some important suggestions that we have made for One Ui 3.0 and in previous iterations.

I asked for the screen brightness to be lowered more than the lowest level in the current version but it seems like they haven't made that change.

I'm glad that they put the volume slider to the left side of the phone for those devices with the volume rocker on the left hand side. 

Honestly hope that they implement the change that I've asked for not just for me but tens of thousands of others in the final release of the software for the s10 series and all other generations of phones too.
4 REPLIES 4
jonni5
Pioneer
Options
same with battery health indicator
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

In general, it takes time to implement suggestions on Samsung devices. If the ideas are accepted by the Development Team, then they have to pass various tests and be further accepted by other responsible departments.

All user suggestions are deeply analyzed and very appreciated. If some suggestions cannot be implemented during this version of Android, it doesn't mean that they won't be implemented in the future versions 😉.

@MrTechNotion,

Developers have analyzed your suggestion regarding the screen brightness to be lower than its lowest point currently and unfortunately the idea couldn't be implemented due to hardware limitations. The conducted tests shown that when the luminance is set to low, the optical characteristics are significantly deteriorated, which doesn't allow introducing this feature at this time.

I am glad that you like the current possibility to use the volume slider on the left side of the screen 😊.

@jonni5,

As for the battery health indicator, developers are currently looking for a way to implement it on Samsung devices. If there are no issues, it is possible that the feature will be introduced in the future 😁.

MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
@MartynaK

I appreciate your replies. I can understand what you mean by the suggestions have to go through different departments etc.

I do hope to see something done on this suggestion. Maybe not now but sometime in the future. More sooner rather than later.

I'm thinking of getting the Galaxy Note 21 ultra this year.🤞
Axo
Pioneer
Options
agree every time I open my draw I see my cutout for the camera I can't fade it in no more... so annoying wish we had some freedom to adjust the brightness.
0 Likes