Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beta 3 | One Ui 3

(Topic created on: 29-12-2020 10:58 PM)
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello Everyone,

I'm a big fan of Samsung phones. Their software and hardware is the best in the business.

Today, my brother-in-law got the note 20 ultra and as I opened the camera app, I was surprised. Surprised not in a good way but in a shockingly bad way. The camera view looks exactly the same as my s10 plus. Honestly, this makes me want to go back to the iPhone. What their camera sees before the picture is taken, is the exact as if the final picture is seen. 

Samsung need to implement the low screen suggestion that I recommend. If this doesn't get implemented, then seriously I'm thinking of moving to the IOS World. 

Gutted to see samsung hasn't changed the view finder before the picture is taken.

Some harsh points but it is the truth.
5 REPLIES 5
gongoozle
Journeyman
Options
what do you mean by 'What their camera sees before the picture is taken, is the exact as if the final picture is seen.'
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@MrTechNotion,

I am glad to hear that you're a big fan of Samsung phones 😀‌‌.
If you notice any Camera issue, please report it via the Members application.

It would help a lot if you could attach log files and screenshots of the problem. 

Of course, if you have any suggestions on how to improve the Samsung phones, we're more than happy to hear them. Please, remember; however, that this is a S10 series Beta community, and only suggestions related to these devices will be forwarded further.

If you have any suggestions that you'd like have implemented on Note 20, please post them here:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note20-note20-ultra-5g/bd-p/galaxy-note20-uk

Personally, I love the camera view on my S20. I see a significant improvement in the quality of photos and videos when comparing to the S10 camera, which is great too 😊.

MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
@gongoozle,

what I mean by this is that, before taking a picture on the iPhone, you see the colours true to life I.e. you know what the picture will look like after pressing the shutter. whereas with Samsung the view is not perfect and then the picture is taken and when the picture is processed it looks almost the same as in the iPhone view before taking a picture.

Hope this makes sense.
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
In my opinion my Mate 20 Pro was taking better pictures, and all my friends with Samsung were always telling me to be impressed with the quality of the pictures. A bit disappointed with the s10+ for that and the one ui 3.0 didn't improve it at all. I hope they will do something about it.
0 Likes
gongoozle
Journeyman
Options
turn off scene optimiser, or use pro mode.
0 Likes