Below you can find the path to access the Recovery mode:
1. Turn off your device
2. Connect your device to the PC via USB (not to the charger)
3. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears
4. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them untlil the device turns on
5. Recovery menu should appear
6. from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).
Hope this helps! 😉
Didn't work. After the initial boot screen, went to the Samsung logo and booted up normally. Then gave a small message on the home screen about PDP failed or something like that.
Turn off the phone using the quick shortcuts.
Maintain press power volume month.
A start menu appears' 'srart'
Use volume less until recovery mode.
Then press power.