Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

power button haptics

(Topic created on: 23-10-2020 12:19 AM)
uncnsrd
Apprentice
Options
Can we have the ability to disable this new vibrate when activated 'feature' on the power button, it dosent need aditional haptics its a physical button and its extremely annoying to have forced on at all times
5 REPLIES 5
xmrdevi1ishx
Navigator
Options
I had that issue too try changing the side key from wakeup bixby to power off menu. Also try changing vibration to all off mine hasn't vibrated since turning them off.Screenshot_20201023-001807_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20201023-001535_Settings_273.jpgScreenshot_20201023-001801_Settings.jpg
uncnsrd
Apprentice
Options
its annoying that it won't let me turn off the exact issue as i turned off the screen lock vibrations
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
I noticed the power button had haptic feedback when I installed the beta but today it has stopped. No idea what I done but I was messing around with the side key settings. There not an actual option to disable the vibration so I'm a bit confused as to how it turned off.

I'm actually the opposite from you and would like to turn it back on.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@uncnsrd,

Currently, it is possible to disable vibration when a feature is activated using the power button. To disable this vibration you need to follow the path: Settings -> Sounds and vibration -> System sound/vibration control -> Disable "Touch interactions" in "Vibration" section.

However, I’ve noticed that many of you have problems with finding this path on your own, so I’ll forward a suggestion to provide an easy, and transparent path to disable/enable haptic feedback when a physical button is used 😉.

0 Likes
Marky64
Student
Options
doesn't stop this app from vibrating.
0 Likes