Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI app has stopped working prompt on homescreen

(Topic created on: 14-11-2019 05:08 PM)
JAMESCUNNY17
Pioneer
Options

Hi anyone else had this prompt when using Bixby routines.

I use Bixby routines for work so my phone sort of goes to sleep whenever I am at my workplace silent notifications no calls etc.

However when i try to use when on break I occasionally get that prompt doesn't show up on a screenshot sadly and device takes a while to unlock have to hard boot sometimes to resolve.

Have reported on feedback tool as well 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @JAMESCUNNY17 

Thanks for sharing an error report with us! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

What you can try doing is to:

0. Backup your data using Smart Switch (it is not necessary to do so, but it always helps to be safe) :winking-face:

1. Turn off your device

2. Press and hold (at the same time) Power button, Volume up button and Bixby button

3. Keep holding them for like 7 seconds (At first you will see the Samsung logo, but do not release your fingers yet. Once the screen changes then you can release it)

4. Use Volume keys to move up and down and Power key to select an option - Select "Wipe cache partition"

5. Confirm it

6.  Select "Reboot system now"

0 Likes
JAMESCUNNY17
Pioneer
Options

Thanks @TomaszT  did that as soon as it happened just thought I would report it seeing as it only happens whilst using Bixby Routines