Did you mean: 

3rd UK Beta Binary

(Topic created on: 15-11-2019 09:31 AM)
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello everyone,

You should be able to download 3rd Beta binary now (ZSK9)! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

I hope this one will fix all the problems you had! :smiling-face:

8 REPLIES 8
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

All installed, has anyone found any other  changes?

0 Likes
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options

Keyboard fixed 😀

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

Last one before stable released? :smiling-cat-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes:

0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

Double tapping always on display clock still doesn't produce toggle for brightness and clock orientation, still takes me directly to lock screen, have reported it in beta 1 and beta 2. To dim always on display I have to open phone, go to settings, go to lock screen, go to always on display then toggle brightness, so long winded for something I used to be able to do without opening phone, I use this option when putting phone on wireless night stand.

Have reported it again 20191115_104137.jpg

BambiD
Pioneer
Options

The vertical battery bars are yet not coming. @Graykenhill @TomaszT .

Message app is not crashing for me on 1st open now. 

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

I've  updated - gesture changes are very welcome, which I'd reported. 

On app switcher, you couldnt use the home gesture but you can now on the latest beta.

Also swiping home then immediately doing another tap/swipe (ie, notifications) would re-focus the app you swiped home from - that is also fixed 🙂

Problems still existing that I think are poor UX:

- No "screen on time since last full charge"

- still taken away from what I'm doing just to change audio output device

And a bug, I think:

- selecting and deselecting a 2 hour battery usage block still displays info for the block you deselected

- no info on the last 7 days graph at the top of the new battery usage page. Still no idea what that graph is for

I've sent feedback for all the above again. 

0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

Last 7 days battery graphs still intermittent, not really sure what it's meant to show but the fact is that after beta 3 it's still not working as you intended and hasn't done so since implementation. It's not really life threatening but a bugs a bug so needed reporting.

Have sent error feedback no. 3 

0 Likes
BambiD
Pioneer
Options

Yeah the new battery usage section is real buggy it seems though I hardly use it..but bug is bug yea..reported again..

0 Likes