Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data since latest update

(Topic created on: 12-11-2020 01:04 PM)
Brownie2k
Student
Options
Hi guys,

I'm on the latest TK7 update, and since updating, my mobile data (4G+) has been quite bad. Before the update, I'd had no problems, but now I find that data transfer seems to stop and the only way to sort it is to enable Airplane Mode and disable it again. This Will kick everything back into life for a while, then after a bit of time, it'll stop working properly again.

It seemed to be a bit more stable yesterday after disabling WiFi (wasn't connected to any WiFi network), but started acting up again after a couple of hours. Not aware of any network issues, as others on the same network at work are having no problems.

Phone: S20 Ultra 5G
Network: EE Uk
18 REPLIES 18
bigy
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue as well Vodafone 😕showing signal but connection poor
0 Likes
Brownie2k
Student
Options
I've also noticed that the signal strength seems to be a lot worse since the last update. At work, where I got 3 to 4 bars strength, I'm lucky to get 1 now. Even today, my data has been very very spotty at best, with constant airplane mode toggles to get it working.

As I say, others here on EE are having no problems, just seems to be me, and one of the guys is using an S20 Android 10.
0 Likes
Ahassona
Pioneer
Options
Same problem here with Three in My S20+ 5G. Connection drops after 5 min of using 5G. Had to drop the connection to 4G in order to make the connectivity stable.
0 Likes
woz140
Pioneer
Options
Same problem here. S20+ on EE with both 5G + 4G unusable.
0 Likes
LongRangeSniper
First Poster
Options
Same here S20 Ultra on Virgin Mobile only started since the last update ZTK7 now 4g is unusable WiFi is unaffected. Cycling mobile data off and on doesn't help
0 Likes
Bobcat2010
Journeyman
Options
hadn't really noticed it until today but it's been shockingly poor most of afternoon and evening
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Brownie2k,

I am sorry to hear about this issue 😔. Do not hesitate to report this problem via the Members application, right after the issue occurs, so that our developers can fix it quickly! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Check again, ZTKA is now the latest one
0 Likes
toffeelen
First Poster
Options
im on 3 but I cant get 5g or 4g on my phone I have to go into 3g 2g settling to get Internet been onto 3 looking like its a phone problem. anyone else experiencing this?
0 Likes